Although Golf has experienced important growth in recent years and many have been captivated by this relaxing sport of Scottish roots, it is important to always maintain a cordial and positive attitude while on the course.
Regulation of the course requires:
– Appropriate dress code
– Respect for each other.
– Follow the signs for course safety.
– No trespassing on private property without authorization.
– No using “Driving Range” balls on the golf course.
– No pets on the course.
– No driving with more that 2 people in a cart.
– A valid driver’s license is required to drive the golf carts.
Appropriate dress code:
– A shirt with a collar as a polo shirt, pants or shorts for men and skirts for women. Golf Shoes or tennis.
Players are not permitted to play with sleeveless or collarless shirts or blue jeans, bathing suits, sandals, exercise shorts or sweatshirts.