Within the exclusive community Parque Valle del Sol in Pozos of Santa Ana there is located the Valle del Sol Golf Course, with a spectacular 18 holes championship golf course. It offers golfers the best technical conditions and most modern specifications to have a unique experience in harmony with nature and the exceptional scenic beauty and climate of Santa Ana.
¡Come and play in Valle del Sol, where golf is more than a sport, it is a life style!
Certified as a wildlife sanctuary by Audubon International, the most recognized ecological organization in the world of golf, Valle Del Sol is the first and only course in the central valley open to the public. It possesses the largest Golf Academy in the country and offers instruction to children, youths and adults at different levels with both group and individual instruction. Throughout the year, we organize many tournaments for both, professionals and amateurs.
– Professional golf course, Par 72.
– Driving Range
– Putting Green for chipping and pitching, & putt with a sand trap.
– Golf cart rental, electric carts.
– Club rentals featuring the best names in golf.
– Cafeteria (19th hole).
– Golf Academy with a variety of programs of instruction for children, youths, and adults and group clinics.
– Organization of tournaments both corporate and for ranking.
– Open Monday thru Sunday.