The first airport
In April of 1931, in “La Lindora” located in Pozos de Santa Ana, the first international airport of Costa Rica was inaugurated. In that same place is where Habitasul has developed Parque Valle del Sol. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of Costa Rica, Don Cleto González Viquez, and Mr. Wilburgh Morrison, Vice-President of Pan American Airways, whose international flights began to land regularly. The airplanes at that time were the Ford Trimotors.